To protect your privacy and personal information, The Angleterre Hotel confirms that:
- The Angleterre Hotel will not loan, rent or sell to any third parties any personal details that have been passed on to us without explicit prior permission.
- If you have registered to receive our newsletter your e-mail address is only available to our website hosting provider for the distribution of the newsletter and not forwarded to any other third parties.
- Users of the website will not receive any unsolicited e-mail communication from The Angleterre Hotel.
- Personal information provided by you when making a reservation on our website is shared only with our booking (reservations) company to facilitate the process.
- Your security is of paramount importance. The Angleterre Hotel and its partners use recognized, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption technology to safeguard your information.
- The Angleterre Hotel collects no user information from the website except what is required for system administration of the web server.
You should be aware that information and data is automatically collected through the use of "cookies."
"Cookies" are small text files a web site can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user's ongoing access to and use of the site and allow a site to track usage behaviour and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements and targeted advertising. Cookies are not programmes that come onto your system and damage files.